Heartland OUG Possible Topics for October Conference: You Spoke, We Listened!
We at the Heartland OUG recently asked the user group for topic ideas for the next conference on October 20, 2011. By the way, you can register early at http://heartlandoug20111020.eventbrite.com/
Here are the results. If you have additional ideas, post them to the comments here or send them to email@example.com. Vendors/Partners, here are what the users are looking to see at the Conference. Don’t say I didn’t tell you!
- Essbase related topics Essbase 126.96.36.199 update
- Advanced compression
- install of ASM lab
- SQL Tuning for Developers
- Identity management
- Authentication using MS Active Directory, hands on install and operational lab. Not interested if it is just a white paper type discussion.
- HFM, Hyperion Planning, etc.
- R12 Subledger Accounting
- R12 upgrade experience and lessons learned
- Problems with R12 open invoice conversion
- R12 New features
- Oracle Reports OBIEE
- Reporting from Essbase, HFM etc.
- Benefits – Advanced vs. Standard
- Accounts Payable
- Asset Management – Tips on adding existing assets from another system to Asset Management. Asset Management – tips on how to use Adjust Accum Depr successfully.
- Contract retainage in R12
- Oracle Projects
- R12 11i Functional Differences
Watch for the upcoming Conference Announcement!